I need feedback!!

And advice and tips and comments. I have a good idea on how to go about this..but I never dreamed I would even get this far...what if I ..had help?? This is my first attempt at blogging (running,creating content, administrating, editing the whole Hearst thing)..and i'm the only fool i know who does it apart from cyberspace....If you are an expereincde blogger , writer or publisher or have editing or even proofreading experience I may soon have a job for you.At the least i have questions. if ya have your own blog please email me at DonFormica@gmail.com

Donaciones may also be sent via snail mail, if you are are a venture capitalist..pig LOL :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Getting your covid-19 vaccine in Florida

Eat the rich!

You don't mess with your cleaning lady.