The Golden Age of memes.

This may be a dark and tumultuous time for America.

It turns out that almost half of the nation is comprised of complete morons.


Meal Team Six has just tried to take over our capital.


It looks like some of our own representatives and senators are in on it.


We will require more National Guard troops for Joe Biden's inauguration then are stationed in Iraq and Afghanistan.


The idiots are angry for no reason.



The president has historicaly has been impeached for a second time.

 The traitors and seditionists now call for Unity.


Anyway it's a terrible time except for one thing: the memes are off the chain yo!

I got me a couple of little applications to make my own memes some are the traditional with the text at the top and bottom the other app makes a comic style with word balloons that's fun. I download a shitload of them; so many that I have to store them in the cloud. I want to share some of the best of the most recent memes. Some are downloaded and some I created myself. Enjoy!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Getting your covid-19 vaccine in Florida

Eat the rich!

You don't mess with your cleaning lady.