Born Again!

O.K. This will blow most everyone's mind. I am a born again Christian. Much of what I have been doing here was all a precursor to my accepting Jesus Christ as my personal savior. I am a recovering..Pot Head. I am approximately 30 days clean and sober. After 32 years of denial, agnosticism and reading so-so many books except the one that really matters, I have turned my life over to Christ. Giving up reefer was easy. Cutting loose 30 year friendships that are bad for me (Including my Mother and Sister) was and is extremely difficult. My new family and friends are at my community church which I will not name till I have permission. This is not something I do lightly. Ironically or perhaps divinely, I was baptised yesterday in of all places the Cape Coral Yacht Club pool. Ironic because this is where I used to take my cassette case full of nicely rolled joints to "Find the party" Peace out and God Bless.

Ray

Comments

  1. http://spazioturchese-artistico.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am happy for you little buddy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. little buddy? Now who calls me that?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Regarding miracles and/or divine intervention.

    To quote John Prine:

    "That's the way that the world goes round. You're up one day, the next you're down. It's a half an inch of water, you think you're gonna drown. That's the way that the world goes round."

    One makes their own destiny and everything is exactly as it should be. We all are and everything is threaded together. One conscience flowing like the river.

    We are the universe where time evolves in continuous harmony.

    "We are star dust. We are golden.:

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was with you till you quoted C,S & N. Hehe :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please be nice and civil TY Ray

Popular posts from this blog

Getting your covid-19 vaccine in Florida

Eat the rich!

You don't mess with your cleaning lady.