Accusations- What a crock!

Recently i have been accused of ..A) Abusing drugs=False B) being insane= False C) And now get this i hear from a chkenshit afraid to confront me directly that i "Kicked a dog" = False this must be my loving idiot sister who still canot fax from her fing pc..Just get bent; I let mosquitoes feed off me rather than kill them. I ride a bicycle and now a brand new kawasaki Ninja 250R (West coast wants me to be a salesman) due to my moral objection to killing iraquis for a midevel fuel tech. None of you really bother to ever know me..so get bent I have a million freinds..why..I always speak truth to power..the rest of ya..full of crap!! I am giving up on stupid unaware people and embracing my equals and betters ( not my lessers and inferiors..peace to all even the assholes..you helped me self actualize. Peace to all mankind.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Getting your covid-19 vaccine in Florida

Eat the rich!

You don't mess with your cleaning lady.