2010 -The year we lost contact

Well 2010 is over, and I say good riddance.
Sadly 2010 was NOT they year we made contact.
2010 was the year I spent busting my ass in school at age 49 to get a 100%.
In a field with no jobs, I have had one interview in a year. So fuck 2010.
As we look to the future, we ponder the past year. Arthur C. Clark got it wrong.
Who better to tell us where we have been and where we are going than Tom Tomorrow. His cartoon retrospective of 2010's wacky politics summed it up better than I could. Perhaps do the credo action alert or pick up Tom's new childrens book "The very silly mayor".
2010 The year in crazy part 1
2010 The year in crazy part 2
H/t to Salon.com and credoaction.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Getting your covid-19 vaccine in Florida

Eat the rich!

You don't mess with your cleaning lady.