Florida: A right to work State


Been a while since I posted. I may be losing my Internet access and my Apt.
Unemployment is investigating me because they say they were not informed I was going to school full-time. (They were.)
I am now going though an adjudication process
that has been going on for a month. Meanwhile no payments.
I was advised they would "Send an email to expedite the decision" , and I can expect to wait 2 weeks, and then maybe be told I still have to wait.
There are no jobs. Retraining does not create jobs.
Congress does not want to extend unemployment benefits.
Our leader's obstruct and twiddle their thumbs while the Salvation Army overflows...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Getting your covid-19 vaccine in Florida

Eat the rich!

You don't mess with your cleaning lady.