It sucks being right

My last post to this blog was back in 2015. I just kind of quit using it and twitter and just use Facebook as my sole social media. Nobody really reads it and it seems kind of masturbatory. The recent events in our nation however have evoked strong emotions and a desire to blog again. I have decided that Facebook is not really appropriate for my rants and opinions in the current climate.

So I reinstall the little blogger app, and log into burningbush for the first time in a couple years.

Imagine my surprise when I see that my last post from 2015 accurately predicted what is occurring now. We are witnessing the rise of fascism.


It is the curse always being right.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Getting your covid-19 vaccine in Florida

Eat the rich!

You don't mess with your cleaning lady.