Getting your covid-19 vaccine in Florida

Dear Sirs,

You are so completely disorganized, and have completely mismanaged distribution of the covid-19 vaccine. I should expected nothing less from the Trump wannabe loser Ron DeSantis. I requested text via your website for communication. Instead you telephoned me and emailed me.
I repeatedly reached out to you and requested you contact me and heard absolutely nothing from you. 
When somebody called me it was from an unidentified phone number so I missed it and it had to go to voicemail. You are the State of Florida and you do not have telephone identification?
You handled this piss poorly, you dropped the ball, in other words you suck. You took forever to get back to me, and the girl who finally contacted me, was completely incompetent as a call center person. She took forever to ask me a few simple questions and was such a poor listener that she made me repeat myself several times. You told me the only place that I could get the vaccination was far from my home at the Southwest Florida Regional airport even though I am disabled. This was not true I found out the vaccine was available at Publix, CVS, Walmart, and Walgreens. She was almost finished when I advised her that I was disabled and did not drive. She said they would have to get back to me to coordinate a ride. I never ever heard back.
Yesterday I got my first dose, my second dose will be May 5th, it's already scheduled, no thanks to you. I got it at Walgreens, luckily I was able to get a ride from my brother-in-law . 
You truly suck dick, and Governor Ron DeSantis can go f*** his sister.

Again please f*** yourself you're completely useless,

Raymond Formica

PS. In other words you're doing a very poor job.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eat the rich!

You don't mess with your cleaning lady.